Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 18

Welcome back my fellow crafters! I'm so happy to see y'all back for another week of fun and prizes. This week, we have Bugaboo with SEVEN free digis for one lucky winner and My Whimsical Little World with TWO free digis for another lucky winner! Let's get this ball rolling and see how far down the hill we can get with it! lol ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUGABOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out the awesome inspiration brought to you by the Design Team and me! lol
 Bugaboo image Lil girl bird
 
WENDY
using Unicorn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY WHIMSICAL LITTLE WORLD
My Whimsical Little World is a digi store located in the Ottawa Valley. I sketch out my images with paper and pencils first. Once I am happy with what I have, then it becomes a digi stamp. All images are original art work created by Paola Jofre. I love to draw. I also love to see the digis come to life with color. Hope you like my digis as much as enjoying creating them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are the projects created by the team using MWLW images!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to pop in tomorrow to find out last week's winner and Team favorites!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IDCB is a weekly anything goes challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST USA to link up your fun project!

11 comments:

  1. I cannot link up my card. What shall I do ?
    Here's my card:
    http://veerleskaartenhoekje.blogspot.be/2015/01/bear.html
    greetings, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, after several attempts I could finally link up my card. All is well now ;-)
    Thanks for this challenge and for the beautiful inspirational cards made by the DT. Greetings, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects! Beautiful creations! Thank you ladies! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice DT work. This is my first time here. I saw your challenge on someone else's blog. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful challenge....Love all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge with wonderful inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the challenge and the nice DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't find the link up for the new challenge. Here is my card http://bunnyscards1.blogspot.com/2015/02/bunny.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty cards from the DT. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!