Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge No. 9

Welcome to Challenge No. 9! Oh la la ... is that kinda like Chanel No. 9 ... or Love Potion No. 9? hahahaha ... I entertain easily folks! Pay no attention to me! :D We are so happy you have come to join in on our ninth anything goes challenge! I've been so thrilled at the amount of entries each week. Just ask any member of the design team. They'll be happy to tell you I drive them nuts talking about all the entries! Ha! I already wrote... I entertain easily! Makes me a GREAT first date! lol :D
**************************************************
So we've got Sweet 7 Digital Designs sponsoring this week with a wonderful prize of THREE digis or a sentiment set! Isn't that great!?!
Sweet 7 Digital Designs is my little way of sharing my artwork with the world. I love card making and love using digi stamps. Turning my doodles into stamps was just for fun at first, but then I had the idea to open my shop. Most of my images are based on my kids and the things they do and like. The name Sweet 7 comes from my family too - there are 7 of us and life is sweet. My store is kind of small right now, but I have lots of new images to add to the collection each month. 
**************************************************
Here's my 'Dream Team's' projects using super fun Sweet 7 Digital Designs!
DIANNE
using a new image in the store, Snowman Family
Hazel
using Kangaroo
Here it is again in pink!
**************************************************
I hope you'll join in on the fun!
Be sure to pop back over here tomorrow morning to find out the winner and DT favorites for last week's challenge! I'm all excited about that as well!
I'll try to be back at 12 AM sharp, CST, USA but don't hold me to that! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving for my part of the world. I'm stuck at work today until 5:00 PM and then I've got to rush home and get to trimming the turkey, chopping onions, scrubbing pots and pans, decorating the house, cleaning, baking, sauteing... HA! If you can believe that line of baloney! We're having ready made dressing, yams and rice casserole. The only thing I'm cooking is the turkey... and it's not really me... I'm just putting it in the oven! I'm quoting my now 26 year old daughter. I'll never forget how excited she was at the age of ten when she came to the conclusion and informed me I really was not the one cooking dinner. I just put it together and the oven cooked it! Ha! Children... can't give them away once they knock you off your pedestal... I checked! ;)
I will be back nonetheless to let you guys know who the winner is for the $10 Gift Voucher from DigiStamps4Joy! Woohoo!
**************************************************

1 comment:

  1. Inspiration Destination Looks like a great place for inspiration! Made my first post entry today, Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!