Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge No. 2

Wow! What a blast we had last week! Welcome to all our new followers! I cannot thank each and every one of you enough for joining my 'Dream Team' and playing along with our first Anything Goes challenge! I wish I could drop in to visit and give each of you a big ol' (((HUG)))! Wrap your arms around yourself really tight and squeeze for me, will ya?
Be sure to pop in here tomorrow. We will be announcing the winner to our first challenge. One lucky winner will receive three digis from Fitztown. The Team and I will be selecting our TOP 3. We'll see how that goes! haha We had a HUGE turnout! So much better than I ever expected and I'm tickled pink to have had each and every one of you join in on the fun!
Welcome back to our SECOND Anything Goes Challenge! I'm so happy to have you here with us. Be sure to check out the pesky rules on our side bar. There aren't many... it's just for those who aren't clear at what's allowed and what ain't... and you know what? It's all allowed! It's an anything goes challenge blog week after week! All we ask is that you be a follower and as a favor to the Team and me... please turn off that annoying word verification. It's just that! Very annoying! 
I'm even happier to tell you, we have Dr. Digi as our sponsor this week. When I see the name Dr. Digi... all I can think is fun, fun, fun! 
Dr. Digi's prize package to one lucky recipient is TWO digis! A fabulous prize for sure!
*********************************************

Welcome to the brilliantly bizarre brain of Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. Here you will find monsters, aliens, odd balls and Dundertons as well as many many more wonderful digital stamps. Our artist and founder cut his teeth in the craft world at the company "Just Inklined", where his unique digis made a huge impression. We're hoping to continue to entertain and amuse, with our growing catalogue of great value digis with a sense of humour.

*********************************************

Here are some projects created by my 'Dream Team' and me to inspire you! I hope you can drop in and pay a quick visit to our personal blogs and check out the details for these fabulous projects!

*********************************************
Hazel using Chopper
Lynn using Saucer Head
*********************************************

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge !
    I just posted my first card here on your blog...
    greetings,
    niki1

    ReplyDelete
  2. thak you for the challenge, I really enjoyed playing along, ot entered a card challenge in ages, it was fun
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge! Love your Anything Goes theme! I am your newest follower and I just linked up! I will be back again for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrrghhh - having trouble linking up... I think I ended up with two entries - same card that are #1 & 2??? It did not add my name at the bottom but put me in as No. one - please disregard number two! Thank you for doing this challenge! ~ginny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!